Dundrum College of Further Education
Dundrum College of Further Education provides certified training and educational opportunities to a diverse community of learners in a supportive and professional environment helping them to achieve the confidence and skills to progress to employment or higher education.
1 week ago by College of Further Education DundrumCongratulations to all CAO recipients. Why not visit us at our Open Day on Wednesday 31st August and discover all the options open to you. Come along and meet our helpful staff and visit our Arts & Crafts exhibition , IT workshops and other displays. Check out Dundrum CFE on-line for further details and take a step in the right direction!1 week ago Sandra Wallace
Anyone thinking of going, I would highly recommend the college - brilliant
1 week ago by College of Further Education DundrumDundrum College of Further Education – offering Certified training - building your confidence and skills for employment and progression to Higher Education. Enrolling now on all our Full time courses starting September
Five easy steps to make youR application
Choose your course
To help choose your course:
• Read this prospectus
• Go to the course page on our website
• Come to our Open Days (January and August)
• Talk to our Guidance Counsellor or Department Heads
When you have decided on your course(s) you should:
• Complete our online application form OR Call into the College to make an application in person, Wednesdays or Thursdays during office hours.
• You must have a valid email address, mobile number, and your PPSN number.
• All applications are acknowledged through our Website Online Application system. The status of your application can be tracked by logging in to our Website.
Make your Application
Attend your interview
Prior to each round of interviews (March, May, August):
• You will receive an email and text from the College inviting you to meet with your Course Coordinator at a scheduled time.
• Following your interview, successful candidates will receive an email with details on how to accept the offer.
When you decide to accept your course:
• A non-refundable deposit of €40 can be made by credit or debit card through the Website system or in person on Wednesdays or Thursdays during office hours.
Accept your offer
Registration & Induction
Before commencing your course:
• The balance of required fees must be paid • The College will notify applicants of induction and commencement dates
In association with: