Dundrum College of Further Education
Dundrum College of Further Education provides certified training and educational opportunities to a diverse community of learners in a supportive and professional environment helping them to achieve the confidence and skills to progress to employment or higher education.
4 days ago by College of Further Education DundrumOur Garden Design students are participating in a student competition among colleges to design a charity garden for on behalf of Kilsaran. The event is hosted and judged by personality Diarmuid Gavin who will be visiting our students in early December.4 days ago Tina Rocca Reddin
Good luck 🍀
1 week ago by College of Further Education DundrumStudents engage with the latest technologies reshaping our society We were delighted to host a unique Techathon event in our Kilmacud Rd. Campus on Thursday 24th November from 2.30pm to 4.30pm to coincide with College Awareness Week 2016. The Techathon event saw student arrive from a number of schools in the locality who were able to engage with the latest technologies reshaping our society. On display was VR technologies allowing students to visit Machu Picchu, robot interaction, cybercrime and hacking the world, inventing Apps for Smartphones and entering the human brain with “In Mind”. Speaking about the event, Michael Foley, Deputy Principal, College of Further Education at Dundrum said ‘We are delighted to open our doors for College Awareness Week 2016. The purpose of the Techathon event is to offer hands on experience to students who may be thinking of a computing or IT related career, or those who are currently in transition year and are exploring college options. We have invited students from local schools, including St Tiernans and Colaiste Ide, and are looking forward to answering whatever questions they may have.’ We are already looking forward to our 2017 #CAW
event. https://www.facebook...01546853970976291 week ago Mar Foley
2 weeks ago by College of Further Education DundrumCongratulations to the three recipients of our Student Scholarship fund. Our students Lena Seale, Amy Fox and Sinead Ni Leannain were presented with their cheques in Dundrum Credit Union. The scholarship recipients each received 500 euro towards the cost of their College fees and expenses. Melanie Cleary made the presentation on behalf of the Dundrum Credit Union.
Five easy steps to make youR application
Choose your course
To help choose your course:
• Read this prospectus
• Go to the course page on our website
• Come to our Open Days (January and August)
• Talk to our Guidance Counsellor or Department Heads
When you have decided on your course(s) you should:
• Complete our online application form OR Call into the College to make an application in person, Wednesdays or Thursdays during office hours.
• You must have a valid email address, mobile number, and your PPSN number.
• All applications are acknowledged through our Website Online Application system. The status of your application can be tracked by logging in to our Website.
Make your Application
Attend your interview
Prior to each round of interviews (March, May, August):
• You will receive an email and text from the College inviting you to meet with your Course Coordinator at a scheduled time.
• Following your interview, successful candidates will receive an email with details on how to accept the offer.
When you decide to accept your course:
• A non-refundable deposit of €40 can be made by credit or debit card through the Website system or in person on Wednesdays or Thursdays during office hours.
Accept your offer
Registration & Induction
Before commencing your course:
• The balance of required fees must be paid • The College will notify applicants of induction and commencement dates
In association with: